ABOUT THE ROLE
The Flower Fairy will join our Flower Team who is in charge of the A-Z of all things flowery. We welcome all flower lovers from all walks of life, who are ready to get their hands dirty behind the scene to deliver cheers and happiness.
Must be able to commit to usual working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to approx 2:00pm (might extend to later based on workload for selected days). Able to work on selected weekends/PHs to support peak operations when needed (eg. Teacher’s Day, Christmas).
Minimum commitment: 6 months.
Arrange flowers* & wrap the bunches with different styles based on internal guidelines efficiently & effectively (*Note: arrangement training will be provided depending on how fast you can pick up the pace on other tasks, usually after 2 – 4 weeks)
Receive flowers from supplier and cross check against invoices
Perform freshness check and prepare flowers for storage according to internal standards & guidelines
Ensure packaging materials are prepared in advance for next-day operations
Ensure work stations, supplies and tools are organised and cleaned properly at the end of each working day
Work with other team members to keep track on stock count & wastage for flowers end of each working day
Assist with labelling and tagging all orders for daily dispatch of deliveries and/or other tasks, when needed
- A love for flowers, gifting, and making people happy!
- A strong sense of urgency, responsibility, focus & discipline
- Ready to get your hands dirty and get things done
- No prior experience in floristry & gifting is necessary
- Comfortable working independently, and as part of a (very small!) team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment